New Version available in Google PlayStore now
With this version the stability is increased, crashes are reduced and reachability is enhanced so that no more calls are missed. Especially when the phone is in sleep mode. Please find further details below!
Please note the system requirements! Furthermore we recommend not to use the Swyx Mobile App parallel to Swyx Mobile 2015. This leads to unforeseen side effects!
Release Notes for Version 2.2.0
- Server: SwyxWare 11/ NetPhone 11 (or later) with Push Notification Server 1.0.7 (or later)
- Client: Android 6 (or later) Recommendation: Please ensure that 'Data Saver' is switched off at Android Settings > Data Usage Note: To ensure best user experience, we recommend the use of latest mid to high end Android business smartphones with at least a 2.0 GHz quad-core processor, at least 2GB of RAM and a minimum resolution of 1.280 x 720 Pixel and Android 7 (or later).
New Features & (Technical) Improvements
- Improved Reachability
- Connection with ‚Internal server‘ improved
- Connection with ‚External server‘ (Remote Connector) improved
- Reasons for several crashes removed
- Swyx service running in background even when no connectivity is available
- Error 503 displayed when leaving the device idle connected to an internal server
- Client does not connect after device was sleeping
- Phone still ringing but call already accepted on second device
- Remote Connector Mode 'Internal' does not work as expected
- Call not received due to PjSip handling
- The incoming calls are not signalled to the user after leaving the device idle
- Some issues with Favourites (presence status updates, vanishing Favourites, Favourites deletion, list view)
- Buttons of external Bluetooth devices are not supported, yet. • Changing networks during an ongoing call causes the call to drop
The Support for the Swyx Mobile for Android is handled through the regular Swyx Support process.